[General] Ebike Battery Pack factory - Versión para impresión
+- Ajedrez Bajo El Tablero (https://ajedrezbajoeltablero.com)
+-- Foro: Periodismo (https://ajedrezbajoeltablero.com/Foro-Periodismo)
+--- Foro: Calendario (https://ajedrezbajoeltablero.com/Foro-Calendario)
+--- Tema: [General] Ebike Battery Pack factory (/Tema-General-Ebike-Battery-Pack-factory)
[General] Ebike Battery Pack factory - ae2900245cou - 07-08-2019
Aucopo's Down Tube Battery quality system has been shaped by many years of experience and the large number of laptop battery & electric bicycle customers we have. As you might imagine, there is very high liability potential in the electric bicycle industry so catastrophic failures in the hands of an end user is not an option.
1. Product Introduction
2. Basic Parameter
Nominal Capacity: 5-17Ah(can be customized)
Nominal Voltage: 24-48V(can be customized)
3. Product Feature And Application
4. Product Details
We can customize the battery according to the requirements of customers, below are the examples of the Battery Case, you can contact our sales for more options:
5. Quality Control
6. Delivery, Shipping And Service
(1) What is the difference between Lithium batteries and Lithium Ion batteries?
There are several important differences. The practical difference between Lithium batteries and Lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries is that most Lithium batteries are not rechargeable but Li-ion batteries are rechargeable. From a chemical standpoint Lithium batteries use lithium in its pure metallic form. Li-ion batteries use lithium compounds which are much more stable than the elemental lithium used in lithium batteries. A lithium battery should never be recharged while lithium-ion batteries are designed to be recharged hundreds of times.
(2) Are there restrictions with taking lithium ion batteries on airplanes?
Effective January 1, 2008, the Department of Transportation (DOT) through the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) will no longer allow loose lithium batteries in checked baggage. These batteries may continue to be packed in carry-on baggage.
(3) What does Aucopo recommend for battery storage for a long period of time?
When storing for more than 4 days these guidelines can better preserve the life of your battery:
Do not store batteries for long periods plugged into or attached to any power source. This includes AC adapters and lithium security carts plugged into an outlet.
lithium batteries, including those stored in lithium systems, should maintain an Operational Storage Temperature of 0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F).
Batteries may be stored in the lithium or outside of the lithium.
Charge batteries before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour. Typically, this should charge the battery to between 80% and 100%. (Some discharge will take place over time. Stored batteries are expected to discharge 10-15% over a four month period, for your information.)
(4) Should I totally discharge, then recharge my Aucopo lithium battery occasionally to make it last longer?
No, discharging and charging does not increase the life of a Lithium Ion camcorder batteries.
(5) Discharge modes
A battery may be discharged under different modes, depending on the equipment load. The discharge mode selected will have a significant impact on the service life of a battery in a specified application. The three typical modes under which a battery may be discharged are:
● Constant Resistance ("R"): In this mode, the resistance of the equipment load remains constant throughout the discharge
● Constant Current ("C"): In this mode, the current drawn by the device remains constant during the discharge
● Constant Power ("P"): In this mode, the current during the discharge increases as the battery voltage decreases, thus discharging the battery at a constant power level (power = current × voltage)
(6) Can I use any charger to charge a rechargeable lithium battery?
● Not all lithium batteries are the same! Never use a charger that was not designed for the battery in question. Every charger is specially tailored for use with a specific type of lithium chemistry.Ebike Battery Pack factory